Waterloo Food Festival
Waterloo's favourite gastronomic extravaganza is now in full swing!
The Waterloo Food Festival is back in the heart of SE1 for the entire flavour-packed month of July.
Some of the outdoor events lined up include:
- Outdoor Cocktail making & tasting event on Thursday 16 July
- Waterloo Family Fete on Saturday 18 July
- Outdoor Foodie Quiz with food and drink on sale on Thursday 23 July
- Waterloo World Showcase on Thursday 30 July
This year the Festival also includes ‘Super Saturdays’ – when Lower Marsh Market will take on a celebratory feel with a series of guest markets:
- Family Fete 18 July: quintessential country fete
- Classic Cars on the 18 July: Waterloo Classic Car Club display amongst the stalls on Lower Marsh
- Scoot the Thames & Vintage Market on 25 July: a wonderful celebration of 50s & 60s fashion, art and culture
The Festival formally launched on Thursday 2 July with an Evening Food Fair.= Business signed-up for the festival include Assado, Baltic, Beer House, Cabin, Cubana, Greensmiths, The Horse & Stables, Konditor & Cook, Travelling Through, Wahaca, The Wall SE1 @House of Vans, The Walrus and Yo! Sushi.
And as usual there is a superb array of in-house events and foodie discounts to get your teeth into.
- Two exclusive Supper Clubs at The Wall SE1 @House of Vans
- Tequila and Mezcal Masterclass at Wahaca Waterloo
- Gin Masterclass in the Waterloo Sky Bar of H10 London Waterloo Hotel
- Weekly Barbeques, demonstrations and tastings at Greensmiths
- Knitting & Cocktails at The Cut Bar
- Sunday Jazz at Baltic Restaurant & Bar
- ‘A Taste of Cuba’ tasting events and Mojito Masterclass at Cubana
To take full advantage of all the special offers, competitions and events pick up a FREE Gastro Passport at participating retailers from 1st of July or email email@example.com. An electronic version of the passport can be found here, offers and competitions can be found here (remember to click 60 per page to see them all), and events here.
Please also sign up to our newseletter here (and get a free coffee), keep checking our site and follow us @wearewaterloouk on Twitter to stay up-to-date with all the festival news.