Waterloo Quarter Food Festival
It's time for the Waterloo Quarter Food Festival!!!!
This area in the heart of London will be abuzz with brilliant offers, events and all sorts of deliciousness during a month-long celebration of everything gastronomic.
You can enjoy money-off, tastings, live music, competitions and a sensational array of one-of-a-kind events throughout July.
Competition prizes secured include a case of champagne, dinner, theatre tickets, lunches, sushi school places and vouchers.
A full calendar of events can be found here. The events include
- A fabulous food fair
- Enhanced weekly Saturday events at Lower Marsh Market
- A Mexican cocktail making masterclass
- More cocktails from Cubana
- A coffee class from Alma de Cuba
- Brilliant meet the producers events at Greensmiths
- A Chateau Marmot pop-up
- A festival of beer & burgers
- A charity cake bake-off
You can also enter these fantastic competitions.
If you don’t want to miss out on news about this foodie extravaganza sign up for our newsletter here and follow @wearewaterloouk on Twitter.